Spring in Italy
Thursday, June 15, 2006
  Roma - Sketchbook One




I left for rome April 13th (my lucky day) and had 5 days to roam Rome. Highlights included spotting the Pope twice, Colloseo, a docent tour of the roman antiquities (I shocked myself being so interested in the history), Testaccio market, Pantheon, and another favorite experience was being invited to celebrate the easter holiday with a family in Rome.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Name:

I'm a spirited artist and instructor with lots of energy. Currently I'm developing paintings, prints, books and collages that are inspired and developed in my sketchbooks. This fall I'll be offering a sketchbook development course at the Corcoran, and a workshop in Portland, Oregon in hopes to pass along what I've learned through working in mine. To see more about my artwork please go to mphackmann.com

ARCHIVES
June 2006 /


Powered by Blogger